- I’ll be choosing 2 winners!
- Shipping will be paid for by me.
- Winners will be able to choose either a necklace or a keychain.
- Open to the US only (sorry, I don’t want to run into any customs problems on my first giveaway!)
- Winners will need to have their askboxes open and be comfortable giving me their address.
How to Enter:
- Enter by reblogging this post /and/ submitting the direct link to your reblog HERE. If you just reblog and don’t submit your link you will not be entered.
- Feel free to enter as many times as you want! (each time has to be a new reblog)
- No giveaway blogs!
- You don’t need to be following me.
- Giveaway ends 3/17/14 at 7pm EST.
Necklaces are available on my etsy HERE. If you purchase one during the giveaway and end up winning you can choose to receive either a refund or a 2nd necklace! Good luck :D
yeah that ship is cute but does it have a windows movie maker ‘every time we touch’ amv made of uncredited fanart?
Everyone should really read the stuff that isn’t highlighted as well… She’s saying we should all be treated as equal and that women shouldn’t be each others’ enemies and that body image issues is a universal thing…
tumblr yet again being the most gullible website ever
she was outrageously misquoted in her interview and what she was saying was GROSSLY misinterpreted
go check her twitter oh my god
I feel like there is a really great story behind that rule and I would love to know it.
I like how people have a problem with the whole calling someone “daddy” in bed because it’s “weird” but yet they will call the other person “baby”. What you like fucking babies? You weird ass baby fucker
This is how my cousin Allan and I found out about life and how it… starts